While the value of a positive corporate culture is clear, a strong culture does not always develop organically. Companies must devote attention to measuring, managing, and promoting ethical cultures. Let’s start with a simple proposition – if a company’s culture is its most important internal control and its most valuable intangible asset, a chief compliance officer (CCO) should devote commensurate time and energy to promote...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021