Sometimes a fraudster is just a fraudster – they are dangerous because they can manipulate without remorse or conscience. The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos is a classic story of a manipulative CEO engaged in nothing more than a classic fraud. Holmes was once the Silicon Valley star who claimed to be a billionaire. Her fortunes started to unravel quickly in response...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021