Dawn Delia, a tax practitioner, joins us today for a helpful posting on IRS tax requirements during the COVID-19 crisis. Dawn can be reached at [email protected] Her blog is located at https://deliataxattorneys.com/tax-blog/. Postponed Tax Deadlines for 2020 in Response to the Coronavirus One of the most recent developments was the announcement from the U.S. Department of the Treasury that the deadline for filing tax returns and submitting...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021