Lauren Connell, Managing Associate at The Volkov Law Group, joins us again for a posting on ISO 37001. Lauren can be reached at email@example.com. Ten years ago the standard anticorruption policy was nearly exclusively FCPA-focused. DOJ and SEC enforcement actions were the primary, if not the only, concern for corporate executives and board members. The UK Bribery Act of 2010 forced a shift and now...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021