The Volkov Law Group is proud to announce the addition of two talented professionals to our firm. Virginia Suveiu has joined as Of Counsel. Virginia counsels on ethics and compliance, regulatory compliance and commercial law matters. She is currently editing a handbook on Risk Management and the Law for Routledge. Virginia is a mediator and arbitrator, including for the International Chamber of Commerce, the Orange...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021