Joint ventures pose a unique constellation of anti-corruption risks. Like third-party risks, companies that enter into joint ventures face significant anti-corruption risks, especially in those situations where a state-owned entity is the joint venture partner. By definition, companies do not have the same authority over third parties and joint venture partners as they can when it comes to their own employees. A company faces two...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021