Juniper Networks agreed to pay the SEC $11.7 million to settle FCPA violations for conduct occurring in Russia and China. See Order Here. Under the settlement, Juniper Networks agreed to disgorgement of $4 million, a $6.5 million civil penalty, and pre-judgment interest of $1.3 million. The Juniper Networks investigation was initiated approximately six years ago in 2013. The Justice Department had declined to prosecute Juniper...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021