The legal profession is undergoing significant changes. With an over-supply of attorneys and lower profits, lawyers are looking for new angles to distinguish themselves in the marketplace. In contrast, the compliance profession has grown in importance and opportunities. Unlike attorneys, companies are hiring compliance officers and salaries are increasing. As the demand for lawyers declines, more legal professionals are transitioning into the compliance field. In...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021