Companies are under enormous stress given the pandemic and the social unrest. Employees are looking to companies to provide some sense of stability and ultimately leadership. Corporate leaders are being tested and it is clear that in this defining moment, some will rise and some will fail. It is pretty obvious whether a CEO can meet this challenge. Perfunctory and happy-talk emails or positive messaging...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021