In these turbulent times in our country, there is a premium on the concepts of empathy and compassion. A successful leader in any organization has to demonstrate his or her ability to feel compassion. In any relationship, a person has to have the ability to see the issues or a perspective through the other person’s eyes (and ears and heart). Once you understand another person’s...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021