The Justice Department recently resolved two separate FCPA investigations under its Pilot Program. To be sure, DOJ’s resolution of these two matters reinforces the real and tangible benefits of its Pilot Program. Linde In the first case involving Linde North America Inc. and Linde Gas North America (“Linde”), two private New Jersey companies that are subsidiaries of a public German company, the Justice Department issued...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021