The Justice Department recently resolved two separate FCPA investigations under its Pilot Program. To be sure, DOJ’s resolution of these two matters reinforces the real and tangible benefits of its Pilot Program. Linde In the first case involving Linde North America Inc. and Linde Gas North America (“Linde”), two private New Jersey companies that are subsidiaries of a public German company, the Justice Department issued...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021