Companies are correctly focused on cybersecurity risks. Notwithstanding this focus, companies are struggling with how to respond to threats and risks. Cybersecurity threats are quickly evolving – akin to the time when countries engaged in military arms races. As they evolve, companies have to embrace proactive strategies and cannot rely on a compliance strategy that reacts to events and threats. Cyber criminals are quickly embracing...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021