“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain Mark Twain would have been a great Chief Compliance Officer – he had an extraordinary ability to capture human behavior and motivation. He would have known how to use the right phrase at the right time. I can just imagine CCO Mark Twain meeting...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021