Gifts, meals, entertainment, travel, and hospitality expenses (GMETH) are high-risk for bribery but have not received the same attention lately as third party risk management. The advancing capabilities of software solutions in this area make now the time to take a fresh look at how to leverage technology to strengthen your program. Join me and MyComplianceOffice for a free webinar to review: Best Practices to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021