There is no question that OFAC continues to dominate the enforcement landscape this year. OFAC has provided plenty of warning and notice to global companies, especially those in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. OFAC has exercised its prosecutorial discretion to underscore the risks global companies face in their distribution channel, i.e. use of third party distributors, and in its supply chain. These twin risk areas...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021