A new traffic cop is presiding over the global economy. This is not a surprise. Aggressive antitrust enforcement is now bi-partisan, and the first target – digital markets has been the focus of both Democrats and Republicans. Jonathan Kanter, the new Assistant Attorney General for the Antitrust Division, gave an important speech at an international meeting outlining the theoretical underpinning of the need for robust...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021