Jacqui Merrill, an associate at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for a posting on the Myanmar Sanctions. Jacqui can be reached at email@example.com. On September 14, 2016, President Obama met with Myanmar’s leader, State Counsellor Daw Aung Suu Kyi, at the White House and announced the United States’ intent to remove economic sanctions against Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) in the near future. The President...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021