Matt Stankiewicz, Senior Counsel at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for a posting on compliance lessons from the NBA Finals. Matt can be reached at email@example.com. As a huge sports fan and compliance practitioner, I can’t seem to divorce the two when I’m watching a sporting event, for better or for worse. So while watching the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) Finals, one major event...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021