We all like to believe in straight-forward and consistent trends and developments. For example, compliance programs are improving, budgets are increasing, and CCOs are embracing new technologies. Everything is just rosy when it comes to compliance. But reality is far from consistent and far from simple trend lines and straight-forward explanations. Please do not get me wrong – over the last ten years, the rise...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021