Matt Stankiewicz, Associate at The Volkov Law Group, rejoins us for another posting on cryptocurrency regulation. Matt can be reached at email@example.com. Recently, New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman launched the state’s Virtual Markets Integrity Initiative in order to garner more information and gain insight into the inner workings of cryptocurrency exchanges. To kick off the initiative, the AG’s office sent a questionnaire containing...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021