OFAC recently announced a settlement with S&P Global for $78,750 for violations of the Ukraine-Russia Sanctions Program. The enforcement action provides important reminders relating to compliance with various “debt” maturity restrictions and how OFAC construes this restriction. In this Episode, Michael Volkov reviews OFAC’s enforcement action against S&P Global.
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021