The Russia-Ukraine crisis has created a fast-moving compliance nightmare – sanctions and export controls around the globe are changing each day. Some major companies are pulling out of Russia completely in response to the crisis. Others are trying to keep up with sanction requirements and adjusting specific controls each day. Whatever approach is taken, trade compliance officers have their hands full. United States On the...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021