It is an initially daunting task — identify all of your third-party partners with whom your company conducts business. For large global companies, this is no easy issue. Some companies do not have readily available a list nor an understanding of the size and scope of their third-party population. That can be an initial hurdle unto itself. The first step usually involves some kind of...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021