Congratulations on your new position as the chief compliance officer. You successfully interviewed with the company, met the senior executive team and the audit committee chair, and negotiated a nice compensation package. You are feeling “pretty, pretty good” (ala Larry David) about your new job and looking forward to starting your new position. So, now, what do you do? My first question for you is...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021