Webinar: Proactive Compliance, Monitoring and Testing Strategies Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12 Noon EST Sign Up Here Compliance is rapidly evolving bringing together technology, data analytics and real-time monitoring capabilities. Compliance functions have to incorporate these capabilities to implement effective and cost-effective solutions. Michael Volkov and Jonathan Marks from Baker Tilly review this rapidly changing environment in this joint webinar.
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021