Whew! 2020 is over and we can start the New Year with hope – a fresh approach to restoring life “as it was before.” It is hard to imagine life before 2019 because no matter what – we have been changed forever. So, we need to let go of whatever notion we have of pre-pandemic life. A positive way to approach this new year is...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021