Paul Kruse, former CEO of Blue Bell Ice Cream, was recently charged with criminal charges stemming from the sale of contaminated ice cream, resulting in the death of three persons. Kruse was aware of serious safety and contamination issues arising from the production of Blue Bell ice cream. Notwithstanding his knowledge, Kruse ignored safety concerns and withheld critical information from its customers and consumers. In...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021