Paul Kruse, former CEO of Blue Bell Ice Cream, was recently charged with criminal charges stemming from the sale of contaminated ice cream, resulting in the death of three persons. Kruse was aware of serious safety and contamination issues arising from the production of Blue Bell ice cream. Notwithstanding his knowledge, Kruse ignored safety concerns and withheld critical information from its customers and consumers. In...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021