The Volkov Law Group has scheduled a free webinar on DOJ’s New Compliance Program Guidance for May 14, 2019, at 12 noon EST. Sign up HERE. The final issue discussed in the new DOJ Corporate Compliance Guidance is the assessment of whether a company’s compliance program is working – at the time of the offense and at the time of the resolution of an enforcement...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021