An effective compliance program requires that companies review and improve their compliance programs. A company should regularly review and test its controls, and address potential weaknesses in its compliance program. The Justice Department and the SEC have encouraged companies to conduct regular tests and reviews to create a sustainable compliance program. Companies should design and implement a proactive evaluation program to ensure that their compliance...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021