The Office of Foreign Asset Control’s designation of an entity as a Specially Designated National (SDN) is the “kiss of death.” Such designation not only has a direct impact on an SDN’s ability to engage in business but has a ripple effect in the global economy. Many companies not subject to OFAC regulation in the global marketplace may choose to cease or restrict business with...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021