When you get on the mailing lists for legal and compliance products, seminars, conferences and general palabra, I usually become transfixed. Millions of marketing and promotion dollars are being spent in an attempt to distinguish or highlight the subject of third-party risk, position a product or highlight the expertise of a speaker. Sometimes I take the time to read some of the emails — to...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021