The New Year brings new promise for compliance professionals. I always sympathize with compliance officers because of their inevitable conflict – their idealism often is confronted by corporate realities – a CEO who fails to live by his or her promise of support for compliance, or the slow assignment of personnel and resources needed to implement an effective compliance program. When you add to these...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021