Sometimes what folks label a “new idea” is not so much of a new idea as the application of an old solution to a new discipline. I do not mean to be cryptic, but I am going to explain my point by referring to an area where I have had lots of experience – criminal law enforcement. In the wake of the terrible tragedy of...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021