There is no question but we are in the “perfect storm” for antitrust enforcement. Antitrust enforcement is fast-becoming an area of rare “bipartisanship.” Republicans resent the growing power and influence of technology and social media companies. Democrats are concerned about the growth of the rich, large companies and political influence. Jonathan Kanter, the confirmed Assistant Attorney General of the Antitrust Division, has already signaled that...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021