The Justice Department continues to attack and dismantle global ransomware extortion organizations. Business surveys often confirm that executives are hyper-focused on the risk of ransomware attacks against businesses. Interestingly, government regulators have focused on ransomware scenarios to ensure that regulatory restrictions on sanctions and other restrictions are not violated. The message behind DOJ and regulatory interests is clear – if attacked, notify law enforcement right...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021