Chief compliance officers have a hard job. CCOs know that fact and them fully embrace the challenges of their positions. At the same time, CCOs have extraordinary expectations placed on their shoulders – they are rarely complemented about their programs while the company avoids any major controversies, but they are one of the first to be questioned when a compliance breakdown occurs. CCOs are always...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021