Compliance officers face almost an infinite number of risks – not to be trite, but CCOs can drive themselves crazy identifying every plausible legal and compliance risk a company faces. I am exaggerating a little bit to make a point. Perhaps the most overused phrase in compliance is – companies should not implement a one-size-fits-all compliance program. Add this to the long list of profound...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021