Chief compliance officers face imposing tasks on a daily basis. The tasks often look insurmountable and it is easy for CCOs to just turn away and find a more manageable set of tasks. Compliance requires resources and those resources are not limitless. In other words, a CCO has to decide how to allocate limited resources. A CCO has to be an efficiency expert, especially when...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021
- Governance: Board of Directors Effectiveness April 5, 2021