Compliance officers face almost an infinite number of risks – not to be trite, but CCOs can drive themselves crazy identifying every plausible legal and compliance risk a company faces. I am exaggerating a little bit to make a point. Perhaps the most overused phrase in compliance is – companies should not implement a one-size-fits-all compliance program. Add this to the long list of profound...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021