In a special podcast episode, I take time out from the legal and compliance world to discuss the wonderful island of Sicily, Italy. To explain and provide an introduction to Sicily, and in particular the western region, I interview my wife, Rosetta Sciacca, about Sicily, its people, its culture and its cuisine. Happy Fourth of July!!!
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021