Webinar: A Deep Dive into the Russia-Ukraine Sanctions Program June 12, 2018 12 Noon EST Sign Up Here Sanctions compliance has become more complex and difficult. The Russia-Ukraine Sanctions Program includes detailed sectoral sanctions and comprehensive “oligarch” sanctions against Russia’s leading industrial oligarchs. Compliance officers have to ensure that their trade compliance programs are nimble and able to adapt to the ever-changing compliance environment. Join...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021