The Trump Administration Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control activity has been interesting to watch. On the one hand, OFAC has been implementing aggressive sanctions against Russia in reaction to Russia’s global misconduct. On the other hand, OFAC has brought — no, none, zip — enforcement actions this year. That is unprecedented and inexplicable. I doubt that all staff has been dedicated to drafting...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021
- First Civil Settlement for Fraud on Cares Act Paycheck Protection Program January 31, 2021