On April 6, 2018, OFAC announced a new round of sanctions against Russian individuals and companies. (For Press Release Here; new FAQs Here; and new General Licenses 12 Here and 13 Here). Relying on its authority under existing executive orders, OFAC designated seven Russian oligarchs and 12 companies they own or control, 17 senior Russian government officials and a state-owned weapons trading company, and its...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021