Despite the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, the SEC is continuing its FCPA enforcement activities. The SEC lawyers and staff have brought two cases recently – an enforcement action against a former Goldman Sachs executive and the settlement with ENI which was announced on Friday. HERE. During the relevant period, between 2007 and 2010, ENI held a 43 percent minority-control interest in Saipem S.p.A. ENI’s American Depositary...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021