When providing compliance program guidance, the Justice Department and OFAC, like every compliance practitioner, will pay homage to the relatively obvious point that there is no one-size-fits-all compliance solution. In other words, as is often repeated, a company’s compliance program will vary depending on a variety of factors, including the company’s size, sophistication, products and services, and geographic configuration. These factors eventually form the basis...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021
- Ethics and Compliance: Active Board Involvement Is a Must April 5, 2021