Global companies face ever-increasing risks with sanctions screening and compliance. The US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) has aggressively enforced complex sanctions regulations against global companies, including banks, manufacturing, oil service and technology companies. In this aggressive enforcement era, companies have to implement robust screening and compliance controls to identify sanctioned entities and individuals among their business partners and customers. In this...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021