Well, add another pharmaceutical company to the FCPA healthcare “sweep.” Frankly, the term “sweep” makes it sound like a coordinated enforcement effort – instead, it is more accurate to think of it as multiple prosecutions against a high-risk industry. Whatever the enforcement background, Sanofi settled an FCPA case with the SEC for $25 million. DOJ closed its investigation of Sanofi in March 2018. The SEC...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis: A Critical Ethics and Compliance Practice February 25, 2021
- FCPA Themes from 2020 with Compliance Commentary February 19, 2021
- Common Pitfalls – Fraud Risk Assessment February 12, 2021
- The Continued Evolution of Best Practices for Compliance Programs! February 10, 2021
- Red Flags That May Indicate You Might be at Risk of Violating FCPA February 3, 2021