As part of the aggressive enforcement of white collar crime cases, federal law enforcement officers are executing more search warrants at company offices. Companies should plan in advance for such an event. A company can learn valuable information about an ongoing investigation. Just as important, company officials have to preserve and assert objections when federal agents conduct a search. In this episode, Michael Volkov outlines...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
Subscribe to Corruption, Crime & Compliance
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021