President Biden signed an Executive Order on America’s Supply Chains, E.O. 14017, which initiates a 10-day period to review the strength of United States supply chains for four specific sectors. The purpose of the Executive Order is to address weaknesses in, and shortages of, critical supplies in order to prevent future crises from dependency on adverse foreign suppliers. As part of the review, the Biden...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021