Stephen Cheng and Noah Smith, Associates at The Volkov Law Group, recently published an article on Law 360, How Warren Bill Would Change Liability For Corporate Execs. “If the criminal penalties in the Corporate Executive Accountability Act — recently proposed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. — ever became law, they would usher in sweeping implications for the way big companies approach their legal compliance efforts.”...
Listen to the Corruption, Crime & Compliance Podcast
- What you don’t see is what you get: why governance matters May 13, 2022
- COSO ERM and Cloud Computing August 19, 2021
- Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship April 15, 2021
- Environmental, Social, and Governance or ESG April 14, 2021
- Internal Controls – A Process to Help Ensure Internal Controls are Designed Consistently and Appropriately April 8, 2021